Monday, September 27, 2010

FPU Starts Wednesday!!

So did I post that I was going to be coordinating the Financial Peace University (FPU) Course at our church? I can't remember. When I pulled my FPU stuff out at the beginning of this month I realized that by not sticking to this plan when Brian and I first took the course 3 years ago, we really robbed ourselves of so much; money, peace, etc. One of the pastors at our church had mentioned to us a few months back that we should consider leading FPU at our church if we really wanted to learn to stick to our plan. We laughed it off, like REALLY laughed it off! But, when I got all my stuff back out, the Lord was speaking to me that it would truly help me stay accountable to my plan. I knew this was from the Lord so the next morning when I ran into that pastor while dropping off my kiddo at school I told him I wanted to lead FPU. Well, the first class is this Wednesday night and I am so excited! We had about 9 or 10 families sign up. I cannot wait to see what God is going to do through this class. There are so many people who are really living as slaves to their lenders, we are in bondage. I am expecting God to do GREAT things through this course. I cannot wait to see the blessing that will be poured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment